“Catalyzing a culture of spirituality, healing and connection through content and community.
Who We Are
The culture of the future is conscious. It acknowledges spirit. It’s designed around healing. It’s based on our interconnection with one another. It celebrates humanity’s role as part of a living planet and cosmos. Since 2007, Evolver has been an innovation hub for this emerging consciousness culture. We produce a podcast, publish articles, offer online courses, and organize events in our home city of New York and across the country. Our botanical dispensary, The Alchemist’s Kitchen, is dedicated to the power of plants.
Our Core Values
- Love of nature and deep caring about its preservation, and its natural balance
- Strong awareness of the planet-wide issues of sustainability and a desire to see more action on them
- Belief that change is the constant
- Thinking global, acting local
- Investing time as volunteers with one or more good social causes
- Wellness of mind, body, and spirit are high priority pursuits
- Optimistic about the future
- Concern and support of the wellbeing of all women and children
- Love and respect for the animal kingdom
- Design science, innovation in technology and artisanship are desirable
Categories●Journey > Motivation ●Journey > Definitions ●Journey > Inspiration ●Journey > Process ●Journey > Potential ●Journey > Vision ●Journey > Next Steps ●Inner Change > Qualities & Virtues > Care ●Inner Change > Discourses & Framings > evolution of consciousness ●Inner Change > Discourses & Framings > integral theory ●Inner Change > Discourses & Framings > interconnectedness ●Inner Change > Qualities & Virtues > love ●Inner Change > Discourses & Framings > Personality development ●Inner Change > Qualities & Virtues > self-awareness ●Inner Change > Qualities & Virtues > Self-efficacy ●Sustainability > Objectives > Climate Action (SDG #13)
No connections to projects, institutions, publications or other persons, yet.
back to overview