The AMA project is executed in co-creative fashion by the following people at IASS:
- Dr. Thomas Bruhn (Physics, Group Leader)
- Jessica Böhme (Engineering, Coaching)
- Dr. Man Fang (Psychology, Public Administration)
- Carolin Fraude (Education)
- Zack Walsh (Religious Studies, Philosophy, Contemplative Study)
- Prof. Mark Lawrence (Atmospheric Sciences, responsible Scientific Director)
Beyond these core members from the IASS, the AMA project operates as a self-organized emerging network hosting numerous fellows and other guests. This means that while all members of the AMA project join the project through the shared intention all team members and guests determine for themselves how the joint reflection and engagement process translates into action. An overview of the different team members’ activities is granted by the web-database.